Garfunkel Health Advisors and Ingenium Digital Health Advisors Presents
Webinar: Managing Telehealth Performance
More than two years into the Covid-19 pandemic, it is now obvious that telehealth — in the form of a hybrid care delivery model that blends virtual and in-person care — is not a fad, but a healthcare delivery option that is here to stay. Thus Healthcare leaders are seeking to optimize their organization’s telehealth services for high performance and long-term sustainability.
The problem is that many leaders neither know how well (or how bad) their telehealth services are performing, nor what true success can or should look like.
Telehealth, when designed and implemented correctly, will engage patients to achieve positive health outcomes, delight physicians, and contribute to achieving organizational strategic objectives, including sustainable financial success.
In this presentation Christian Milaster, CEO of Ingenium Digital Health Advisors and Alicia Shickle, President of Garfunkel Health Advisors will lead participants through a series of pragmatic concepts on how to set an organization’s telehealth success targets, what and how to measure telehealth performance, the Physician Bill of Telehealth Rights, and how to leverage telehealth to achieve strategic success.
Specifically the session will focus on addressing the following:
- Why manage telehealth performance? (including leveraging telehealth to achieve your organizational strategy)
- How to measure performance? (including how to identify, collect, analyze, and report on KPIs — key performance indicators).
- How to manage performance? (including the setting of performance goals and leading corrective action)
Thank you for your Time & Interest!
Garfunkel Health Advisors
CEO & Founder
Ingenium Digital Health Advisors
Every Tuesday, Christian sends you a pragmatic, insightful article about telehealth strategy and implementation along with a short personal commentary.
If you’d like, read the articles Christian has written in the past newsletters.
Articles & White Papers
Here are some articles that cover the topics we reviewed in the webinars:
- Whitepaper: Why Healthcare Organizations Need a Telehealth Strategy
- Improving Mental & Behavioral Health at a Distance
- Taking Telebehavioral Health to the Next Level
- Improving the Performance of Telebehavioral Health
- Whitepaper: Measuring Telehealth Success
- Whitepaper: A Telehealth Program Maturity Model